Aurora Hills Middle School Community,
We have developed a plan for students to pick up locker items(Academic and PE) and drop off items that belong to Aurora Hills. As much as we’d like to welcome our community back through the front doors of Aurora Hills at this time, students and parents/guardians will not be allowed in the building. In an effort to limit interactions and to comply with current guidelines, we’re asking that people remain in their vehicles and follow the process and guidelines outlined below for curbside pickup of belongings.
We’re asking that everyone adhere to the following drop-off/pick-up times so the process runs smoothly. Unfortunately, we are only allowed limited staff for this process, so your cooperation and patience is sincerely appreciated.
8th grade students planning on attending high schools in Aurora Public Schools will keep their technology over the summer. All students not returning to Aurora Public Schools or Aurora Hills Middle School will return their technology devices during this process.
Thursday, May 21 and May 22nd - DROP-OFF/COLLECTION OF ESSENTIAL ITEMS
Thursday, May 21
Students with last names A - Ca 8:00am - 10:00am
Students with last names Ce - Ga 11:00am - 1:00 pm
Students with last names Ge-Le R 2:00 pm - 4:00pm
Friday, May 22
Students with last names Li - Ne 8:00am - 10:00am
Students with last names Ng- Sh 11:00am - 1:00 pm
Students with last names Si- Z 2:00 pm - 4:00pm
- Stay in your vehicle throughout the entirety of the pick-up/drop-up process.
- All students who need to retrieve locker items and/or drop off technology devices
- Only parents/guardians or students will be permitted to drop-off/pick-up items.
- Parents/guardians or students must bring identification (student ID or parent/guardian ID)
- Wear masks to school site and limit the number of people who come to drop-off/pick-up items.
- If you are not returning to an APS school please have any items (Chromebook, Musical Instrument, etc.) that you are returning ready to hand off to staff. Any non-returned item will remain on the student account.
*Make up dates for those families who miss the designated pickup dates will be communicated in the near future. Please note that makeups may not occur until late July. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue with this process.
*Students may only pick up items from their assigned locker. If students have items in another student’s lockers, arrangements will need to be made with that student. The school will not be responsible for item transfer between students.