Aurora Hills Parents and Guardians:
As we prepare for the 2020-21 school year, we recognize that some of our students may have APS technology devices (such as Chromebooks or tablets) that are damaged or not working. We have scheduled an opportunity for you to return your damaged device and pick up a replacement device. To check out a replacement, families must first turn in the damaged or broken device. Families may do so between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on the following dates:
- Monday - Tuesday, July 27-28: Grades P-5
- Wednesday, July 29: Grades 6-8
- Thursday - Friday, July 30-31:Grades 9-12
Replacement devices may be checked out at:
APS Technology Center
82 Airport Blvd.
Aurora, CO 80011
During pick up times, in order to ensure the health and safety of others, please keep at least six feet of distance between families. We also ask that you follow these simple guidelines:
- You must bring your damaged or broken APS device with you in order to receive a new one.
- Please wear a mask.
- When asked, please provide the name of your APS student for technology pick up.
- We appreciate your patience in not moving forward in the delivery cue until directed to do so.
Please note that we will be distributing replacement devices only. We will not be issuing new devices at this time. If your student has not been issued a device yet, schools will be checking them out to students during back-to-school events held the week of Aug.10. Your child’s school will send you more information about its back-to-school event in the coming weeks.