The Parent Portal provides online access to your students’ information including the calendar, schedule, attendance, grades, assessments, and teacher contact information. Anyone listed as the student’s guardian is eligible to access the portal.
To set up an account:
Parents of current APS students are eligible to use the Parent Portal. Contact your child's school for more information and to receive a username and password.
Currently, the Parent Portal Gradebook feature-- which allows you to view your child's daily homework assignments and periodic test scores-- is only available at the middle schools and high schools.
- Any computer, Macintosh or Windows, with internet browser capability.
- Internet connection
- Guardians must bring identification (license, passport) to Aurora Hills.
- We will give you an activation key for your student.
- On the parent portal website (https://sis.aps.k12.co.us/campus/portal/aurora.jsp), click ‘help’ and enter your campus portal activation key.
- You will be prompted to create your own username and password. Once the account is set up, you can access that from home at any time.